Change the wrong details in your PF account in this way, follow these steps: Let us know how you can update these details if your details are wrongly entered in your PF account. Let's know how to make this change
A part of the monthly salary paid to the employed people is deposited in contribution towards the Employees Provident Fund (EPF). This is a contribution that some people force, but this contribution is very useful in their old age. This helps to acquire a portion of your retirement corpus. This is a very important facility made by the government.
Simply put, this feature can be used as a backup to a person as a post-retirement. However, many times it happens that your name and date of birth are not correctly entered as provident fund (PF) details. This information also does not match your Aadhaar details. In such a situation, when we need provident fund during retirement, then we face difficulties due to details not being matched. Even the slightest mistake can cause you to withdraw money.
Employees of almost all government organizations and even private firms are members of the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). If any employee encounters any kind of mismatch in their name or date of birth, a request can be put to update them easily. This request is to be given to the EPFO by the employer and the employee. So let us know how you can update these details if your details are wrongly entered into your PF account. Let us know how to make these changes:
What will be needed for Change or Correction Pf Account Details:
- Aadhar card number
- Access to the EPFO Unified Portal website
- Active uan
- Sending a request for correction to EPFO by the employer
If your details are wrong then fix them like this using an online process:
- First, you have to go to the UAN portal. Then login with user ID and password from here.
- For this, you have to go to https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- When you login Then you will see some options from which you have to click Manage.
- After this, you have to click on Modify Basic Details.
- Then the details that are available will be provided on the screen which is open. The equivalent of that will be the column of Change Required. There will be a choice of name, date of birth, and gender. Fill in whatever detail you want to update and click on the update given below.
- After this, you will get a message on which Pending approval by the Employer will be written.
- Then you have to call your employer and ask them to approve the changes. The employer will verify all the details and update them.
- When your details are approved, then you will have to get this approval through the EPF office.
- Let us know that the EPF office can take more than 30 days to approve these details. Note: Before you make changes in EPFO records, make sure that all the details entered in your Aadhaar card are correct.
|Goto Basic Details Option For Change Name Address|
|Othe Option to Change Basic Details Like Name Address Date of Birth|
Update of Epfo Account Also be Done Offline Process
Updates can also be done offline: If employees want to change their name and date of birth, then it can also be done through offline mode. For this, both the employer and the employee have to fill a joint declaration form. EPFO will then have to submit this letter along with important documents. If you want to make any changes in the details of the provident fund account, then you have to submit a correction form
- pf account change mobile number
- pf account change password
- pf account change phone number
- pf account change date of birth
- pf account change name
- how to change the name in pf account through online
- how to change father's name in pf account online
- how to change father name in pf account
- how to change account number in pf
- pf bank account change
- pfms bank account change
- how to change bank account in epf online
- pf bank account change form pdf