How to Check Your EPF Balance? here pf balance Check SMS, Missed Call or EPFO website || EPFO Home
As an Employee and Provident Fund (PF) member, you do not need to wait for year-end you can essay Views for the PF statement in pdf formate to know as epf balance. You can check your PF balance in your home or office from anywhere in minutes via the internet having. Check your EPF balance at the click of a button using SMS, Missed Call, Umang epfo or EPFO website.
Hello friends, Any query related epf balance inquiry can you please give me a comment I reply to you as soon as possible.
EPF Balance Check – How to check your PF Account Balance & Statements?
Employee Provident Fund (EPF) acts as a saving for the employees can see epf balance easy. The employee and the employer contribute an equal amount both employee and employer towards savings its own epf account.it's called pf balance. that can be availed upon retirement or after leave jobs. epf provided now check your EPF balance via SMS, by giving a missed call, via the EPFO app, and the EPFO portal.
All this can be done simply by logging in to the EPFO website, on the UMANG app, or by sending an SMS or a missed call. THE EPFO provides you these four ways to check your PF balance anytime you want to views your epf balance
How to check EPF(Employees' Provident Fund) balance easily?
One of the most common questions asked by employees is "how to check EPF balance" Which of the best method to view pf balance My answer of Given Question is you check your EPF balance Check different methods Like SMS, by giving a missed call, via the EPFO app, and the EPFO portal. Every month your employer transfers some amount into your EPF account along with both contributions. The EPF passbook reflects the total amount in your EPF account along with the details of the monthly contributions made by you and your employer. Some amount is also deposited in the Employees’ Pension Scheme or EPS, which will be shown separately in the EPS column.
Can You Withdraw Your EPF Balance?
There are a number of question asking frequently "Can We Withdraw EPF Balance" My Answer is Yes, epf balance can withdraw. but so some rules Although a retirement savings methods for salaried employees, your employees provident fund (EPF) balance can be withdrawn from the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) under certain reasons like marriage or illness in the family, children’s education, purchase of property or repayment of housing loan, or even to finance your LIC policy.
If you are nearing retirement, then you must know that you can withdraw 90% of the total PF balance.
Therefore, whether you are doing your retirement planning or wish to withdraw your PF balance for meeting expenditure, you must keep a track of the funds parked in your PF account. Many employees also invest in the voluntary provident fund (VPF), which can also be tracked through your EPF balance.
PF Balance Check || Epf Balance Inquiry || Which of Condition to require to open PF Account'sPF Balance Check can be done through various modes like SMS, Missed Call or EPFO website. Provident Fund or PF is a social security scheme for employees wherein employees earning less than Rs.15,000 per month contribute a portion of their salary towards the epf fund as savings. Employers having 20 or more employees are required to obtain PF Registration and allot UAN for contributing employees. In this article, we look at the procedure for doing a PF balance check on the Unified Portal.
Four Method to Easy to Check epf Balance,So Any one method use for View your epf Balance
Using Four Methods to check your EPF balance:
- Visited EPFO Offical Website Check EPF Balance
- Sending an SMS Via Mobile Check EPF Balance
- Missed Call Via Mobile Check EPF Balance
- By using the EPFO app Check EPF Balance
1. EPFO Offical Website: Using To eofindia portal to check EPF balance, make sure that the employer has activated your Universal Account Number (UAN).
Read Also: How to Activated You Epfo UAN Number
Universal Account Number or UAN is unique for all the employees enrolled under the EPF scheme. A UAN number is allotted by the Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). All employees should have only one UAN during their working life irrespective of the companies they change
Read Also: How to Generate UAN Number.
Once your UAN number is activated, just follow these steps by step view your epf balance:
Step 1: Log on to the EPFO portal. Go to the tab ‘Our Services’ and choose the option that says “for employees” from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Select "Member Passbook" Option Point Out Following epfindia website
Step 3: A login page will appear. Enter your UAN number and password here after it has been activated.
Step 4: After logging in, you can access your EPF account. and You can View epf balance with both contributions (Employee or Employer)
2. Sending an SMS Via Mobile Check EPF Balance:
Once the UAN number is integrated with your EPF KYC details, follow these steps:
Important Note: It is essential to integrate your UAN number with your KYC details, i.e. Aadhar or PAN or bank account details. Only then can you be eligible to access your EPF balance via SMS.
Step 1: Send an SMS to mobile number 7738299899.
Step 2: You need to send the message as EPFOHO UAN ENG.
You’ll need to set your preferred language of communication. You can do that by using the first three characters of your preferred language. If you wish to receive updates in English, use the first three characters of the word English like EPFOHO UAN ENG – where ENG stands for English.
If you want to receive the message updates in Marathi, then type in EPFOHO UAN MAR – where MAR stands for Marathi.
This facility is available in English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Bengali.
3.Missed Call Via Mobile Check EPF Balance (pf inquiry toll-free number)
Important Note: You can inquire about your EPF balance by giving a missed call to the authorized phone from your registered mobile number. This service is only available upon the integration of your UAN with your KYC details. If you are unable to do this, you can take the help of your employer.
Once the UAN is integrated with your KYC details, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Give a missed call to 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number.
Step 2: After placing a missed call, you will receive an SMS providing you with your PF details.
pf enquiry toll free number 011-22901406 use for Views Epf Balance Checking
4. By using the EPFO app(Umang Apps) Check EPF Balance
important Note: To check your EPF balance, make sure that the employer has activated your UAN number.
You can also check your EPF balance by downloading the “M-Sewa App of EPFO” or " Umang App Epfo "from the Google Play Store.
Step 1: Once the app is downloaded, click on ‘Member’ and then go to ‘Balance/Passbook’.
Step 2: Afterwards, enter your UAN and registered mobile number.
The system will verify your mobile number against your UAN. If all the details check out, you can view your updated EPF balance details. In case of a mismatch, it will display an error.
Recently, the Electronics and IT Ministry has launched an app called “Umang.” Umang Apps helps merges different government services like Aadhaar, gas booking, crop insurance, NPS, and EPF. You can also use this app to check your EPF details. Upon installation, you can find the EPFO option from the app’s homepage under the head “Employee Centric Services” option and access your EPF account details. The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Some Question Frequently Asking All Employee Minds Relected EPF Balance.
1. Is it possible to check the EPF balance of their previous Company pf Balance?
- Yes, it is possible for individuals to check their previous Company EPF balance. Once individuals log in to EPFO portal using their Universal Account Number (UAN), they will be able to check the balance by clicking on the respective Member ID. All previous Member IDs that have been linked to the UAN will be visible on the portal.
2. Is it possible to use the Aadhar Number to check the EPF balance?
- Not Possible, To check the EPF balance, the Aadhar Number is not required. However, to avail of a variety of online services, it is important that the UAN and EPF are linked. Aadhar Card is used for only epf kyc.
3. Is it possible to check the EPF balance using Mobile Number?
- Yes, it is possible to check the EPF balance using Send SMS To Check the EPF balance can be checked mobile only.
4. Is it possible to check the EPF balance via SMS without linking the mobile number to the UAN?
- Yes, In case individuals want to check their EPF balance via SMS, they must link their mobile number to the UAN. The EPF balance will be sent via SMS only to the registered mobile number.
5. Is it possible to check the EPF balance by giving a missed call without registering the mobile number?
- Yes, to check the EPF balance by giving a missed call, the call must be made from the registered mobile number. Therefore, it is mandatory to link your mobile number to the UAN in order to avail of these services.
6. Is it possible for Epf Balance Withdraw in the Current working Company?
- Yes, it Possible to Withdraw to epf balance some of the criteria like marriage or illness in the family, children’s education, purchase of property or repayment of housing loan, or even to finance your LIC policy.
All employees I am information you to don't wait for their employer to furnish their EPF statement balance inquiry at the end of every year but now they can easily check their EPF balance both online and offline. Let us information to you how you can check your PF balance from the app, SMS, Missed Call or EPFO website.