How to add e nominy in to epf account:Now Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has started the process of e-nomination keeping in view the future security of the employees and their family members, under which PF(Provided Fund) members can be e-nominated for PF account by sitting at home through online medium. Can register.
Read Also : How to Download Ayushman Card
PF (Provident Fund) is deducted from the salary of most of the salaried people, which is a kind of savings scheme which is received by the employees working in government or non-government company. The amount received under this savings is useful in the future of the people. However, in PF, you have to choose a nominee, under which your deposit amount is received by that nominee in case you are not there. At the same time, now Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has started the process of e-nomination keeping in view the future security of employees and their family members, under which PF members are sitting at home through online medium for PF account. Nominee can register.
Announcing this facility through Twitter, EPFO has posted, "Members should file e-nomination today to provide social security to their families. EPF/EPS nominations are easy to file digitally. follow the steps." EPFO has also shared the details of the process of e-nomination through its tweet.
Let's know How to add online e-nomination in PF-Account
1. First of all go to EPFO website and then click on Services and click on For Employees and then go to Member UAN/Online service.
2. After that login with your UAN ID and Password.
3. Now go to e-nomination by clicking on 'Manage Tab'.
4. After this, you have to save all the necessary details by going to the Provide details tab.
5. Now you have to click on YES for family declaration update.
6. After this you have to click on Add Family Details, in which you can add the nominee.
7. Now you have to go to 'Nomination details', after which you will have to give the total information of the nominee's share in the fund.
8. Now click on 'Save EPF Nomination'.
9. Then click on 'e-Sign' to generate OTP so that OTP can be received on your registered mobile number.
10. EPFO e-nomination will be registered after entering the OTP received.