A working person is always cautious about his EPF ie Employees Provident Fund. Employee Provident Fund or Employee Provident Fund is essentially applicable in every company. EPF is a scheme that not only gives you a lump sum amount but also provides pension benefits when you retire. Currently, more than 4 crore EPF account holders are in the country. Whose account is monitored by EPFO? Here we will try to give you complete information about EPF, which is commonly called PF and will also tell you how much EPF amount is contributed. for your help pf office, Rajkot customer care and pf office Rajkot is open time 10:30 am.
- Address: Natraj Nagar, Rajkot, Gujarat 360005
- Phone Number: 01281-2576399
- Whatsapp Number: 0281-2576499
- Opening And Closing Time : 10:30am–1:00pm And 2:00 pm–4:30pm
- pf agent in Rajkot: 7383435225
|pf office Rajkot address / Maps / Mobile number / Whatsapp|
Rajkot pf office whatsapp number is 0281 2576399
- If you have quit your job and have been unemployed for 2 months, you can withdraw PF money.
- If you want to withdraw PF money during your job, then it is possible only when you have completed 5 years of your job.
- In this also, you can only withdraw a maximum of 90 percent of the amount of PF.
- You have to give the reason for withdrawing PF money during the job.
- During the job, you can withdraw PF money for buying a house and a wedding.